[olsr-dev] Service discover

Grégory Marfjan (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 20 16:59:16 CEST 2006

		Hi guys,

sorry for my late answer...

On Thursday 13 April 2006 16:15, onelektra wrote:
> Hallo Thomas, Tito, Greg -
>
> a few hints about installation and usage in a README or INSTALL file
> would be high on my wishlist. I untarred servicediscover to
> olsrd-dirctory/lib/servicediscover and did a make && make install.
>
> I guess I have to put servicediscover.conf in /etc ? And surely I have
> to add to /etc/olsrd.conf something like:
>
> LoadPlugin    "olsrd_servicediscover.so.0.3"
>
> {
>
> };

something like

LoadPlugin    "olsrd_servicediscover.so.0.3"
{
	PlParam "configfile" "/etc/servicediscover.conf"
};

in this configuration file, you can define all differents services available
on the computer(and/or another one). We've move parameters in another file
than olsr.conf because it's more easier to add token and the file, which
looks like php.ini, is readable by everybody, without technical informations
(newbies are afraid by that). file looks like:

[servicediscover]
location="where I live"
label="my laptop"

[http]
active=yes
port = 8080
host=0.0.0.0
root="/home/gmarfjan/service_discover/skin"

[service]
type="chat"
description="serveur de chat"
uri="irc://irc.mycomputer"

[service]
type="website"
description="serveur web"
uri="http://mycomputer"

--
Grégory Marfjan
AUCHAN DSIO/GI-AEA

Adventec Lille (Ingénierie & consulting)
parvis Rotterdam 59000 LILLE
Tél: +33 (0)3 28 36 22 30