[olsr-dev] Service discover

onelektra (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 13 16:15:59 CEST 2006

Hallo Thomas, Tito, Greg -

a few hints about installation and usage in a README or INSTALL file
would be high on my wishlist. I untarred servicediscover to
olsrd-dirctory/lib/servicediscover and did a make && make install.

I guess I have to put servicediscover.conf in /etc ? And surely I have
to add to /etc/olsrd.conf something like:

LoadPlugin    "olsrd_servicediscover.so.0.3"

{

};

I'm eager to try it :)

cu elektra