[Olsr-users] ignore whether interface is wireless

Lonnie Nunweiler (spam-protected)
Wed May 3 07:16:26 CEST 2017

Lars,

Thanks.  I did set the LinkQualityLevelto to zero on all units.  The AP
seems to be receiving Hellos from its clients.  I'll add a specific debug
and verify this.

I figured out out how to get the httpinfo going.  Real easy, BUT, you need
to be aware of it.

Right now my problem is that I do not know enough to ask the right
questions.  I'm learning.

When I have the ath9k driver loaded the client looks like this:
IP Address    SYM   MPR  MPRS  Willingness
10.11.12.53 <http://10.11.12.53:8001/all>   YES   NO     YES     4

With the qcp driver this is what it shows:
IP Address    SYM   MPR  MPRS  Willingness
10.11.12.53 <http://10.11.12.53:8001/all>   YES   NO     NO       4

It would seem it is close to working but it is not liking something.  What
would be something to cause the MPRS to not be set?

Lonnie

Lonnie Nunweiler
Gigabit Gecko Ltd

FREE Password Helper:   http://www.gigabit-gecko.com/