[Olsr-users] ignore whether interface is wireless

Lonnie Nunweiler (spam-protected)
Wed May 3 07:30:09 CEST 2017

hmmm.  I rebooted and this is now what it is showing.  The SYM is also
gone.  I'm not aware that I changed anything.

With the qcp driver this is what it shows:
IP Address    SYM   MPR  MPRS  Willingness
10.11.12.53 <http://10.11.12.53:8001/all>   NO     NO     NO       4

Lonnie Nunweiler
Gigabit Gecko Ltd

FREE Password Helper:   http://www.gigabit-gecko.com/