[Olsr-users] ansible-olsrd2

Mathias Mahnke (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 18 21:01:56 CET 2017

Am 16.02.17 um 10:32 schrieb Nemesis:
> Hi everyone,
>
> in some of our ninux.org communities we are trying to build reproducible
> (and documented) network setups.
>
> I'm trying to convince people to stop doing stuff by hand that then
> almost never gets upgraded because people are scared to touch something
> that is working.

Thanks for sharing and your toughts. Mostly same here:
https://dev.opennet-initiative.de/browser/on_ansible/roles/olsr-node

There are also other free/open mesh networks (e.g. several other
Freifunk communities) using ansible or similar solutions.

We can encourage everybody to share and/or work on common scripts.

Best regards
Mathias (Opennet/Freifunk)