[Olsr-users] OLSR v1, v2, and virtual interfaces

Adam Longwill (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 7 23:38:53 CEST 2016

VLAN interfaces. We have found that the only way to get OLSRv1 to work at
all is to give it its own interface. This makes single-port devices meshing
over the Ethernet interface impossible.

As Meta Mesh explores new ways of building the PittMesh network we're
looking for improvements and this would be a big one. We'd love to stick
with OLSR for awhile but is there a way to make this work?