[Olsr-users] OLSR v1, v2, and virtual interfaces

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 8 07:51:16 CEST 2016

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 11:38 PM, Adam Longwill <(spam-protected)>
wrote:

> VLAN interfaces. We have found that the only way to get OLSRv1 to work at
> all is to give it its own interface. This makes single-port devices meshing
> over the Ethernet interface impossible.

Could you maybe explain a bit more what you are doing? What is the problem
using OLSRv1 on single-Ethernet devices?

The only problem I see is if you want to attach a Bridge to an interface.
In this case you cannot run a service on the interface, you need to run it
on the bridge.

Henning Rogge