[Olsr-users] OONF Release 0.11.5

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat May 14 11:38:32 CEST 2016

as some people noticed I am on a bughunt in the last days, which means
all kinds of small stuff comes up.

I have released two more "stable" 0.11 tags including the OpenWRT
build files to my own Routing Package feed.

Expect a 0.11.7 OpenWRT routing feed in a few days as soon as the Pull
Request is accepted.

Henning