[Olsr-users] OONF Release 0.11.5

Nemesis (spam-protected)
Fri May 13 10:10:16 CEST 2016

Me and a few others ninuxer are interested in the VLAN fix.
I'm compiling firmware images daily via jenkins [1], but at the moment I
have to mantain my own fork [2] to enable the lan_import plugin and
auto_ll4. Which means I have to remember to merge changes from upstream.
I would like to avoid having to do this and use directly the main github
OONF field: this way we can always be sure to have the latest version.

We have a couple of routers flashed with LEDE + olsrd2 at one of the
latest versions (just last commit missing, now recompiling).

Is there anything in particular you would like to test?

[1]: firmware builds: http://downloads.openwisp.org/nnxx-firmware/
[2]: my olsrd2 fork: https://github.com/nemesisdesign/olsrd2

Federico