[Olsr-users] Multicast trafic over speedest and most reliable link,

Taner Kurtulus (spam-protected)
Thu May 5 09:03:36 CEST 2016

Hi Henning,

Thank you for the very fast response. So, now we will consider implementing
our own multicast routing plugin.

Before implementation we need more information about OLSRv2 and OLSR w/ EXT.

Is OLSRv2 has a plugin like BMF, even  as a dump flooder ?

As I mentioned at my previous post we have two networks with different
characteristics.  We couldn’t find best timeout values for HELLO, TC …
messages.  OLSRv1 packets fills all network.

Could you advise us configuration values for following networks for OLSRv1
with BMF

2 Kbps shared by 10 nodes

4 Kbps shared by 10 nodes

16 Kbps shared by 20 nodes