[Olsr-users] Multicast trafic over speedest and most reliable link,

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed May 4 15:15:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

both Olsrd and Olsrd2 are unicast routing protocols... BMF is just a
dumb flooder... olsrd2 contains no multicast forwarding at all.

You could get all the link metric topology data from olsrd/olsrd2, but
you would have to do the work yourself (the forwarding).

Henning Rogge