[Olsr-users] olsrv2: dlep/nhdp - link info -> metric manifestation

s-mtafel (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 11 11:09:54 CET 2016

Hello,

 it is me again. I have adapted my dlep_modem, so that it reports the
link-quality according to the mac of the router-neighbor.

 I have analysed the behaviour. The packets are routed as expected and
dynamicall reported by modem.

 But, when I look into the system rt, the route metric remains constant
at 2. And looking into the nhdp-plugin, the link speed remains constant.
Shouldn't those values adapt dynamically as well based on the
dlep-layer2-info? Would seem consistent or am I down to a misconception?

 Matthias