[Olsr-users] dlep: metric formation associations

s-mtafel (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 10 16:08:53 CET 2016

> Which means that DLEP has to announce layer2 neighbor metrics based on
> the MAC address of the router BEHIND the DLEP radio.
>
> In your illustration the "left" DLEP agent  has to announce neighbor
> data for MAC aa:03.

Ok, I understand. I guessed it should be that way but our previous
conversations held me confused. Maybe I should have added an illu
thenwhen. Makes sense.

Further, the default settings of your dlep_radio confused me: those do
take the mac of the neighboring radio. Therefore I thought taking those
were the way.

Good! Thanks!

Matthias