[Olsr-users] olsrd2: routing table selection

Lars Kruse (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 3 03:58:14 CET 2016

Hallo Henning,

Am Wed, 2 Mar 2016 17:17:12 +0100
schrieb Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)>:

> Try the example from the wiki:
> http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/UCI_Configuration_Plugin

thank you! Somehow I missed this one ...

> config domain
>   list   'name'        '0'
>   option 'table'       '11'

That works!

Shouldn't "name" be defined as an "option" (single value) instead of a
"list" (one or more values)?

> OpenWRTs UCI does not support named sections the way you are using it.

It does - even though it is used rarely. See the network config for example:

 config interface 'wan'
         option proto 'dhcp'
 [..]

(other examples: grep -r "^config.*'" /etc/config/)

Anyway - the above indirect naming is indeed widely used within uci as well. It
just did not occour to me to try it here.

Thank you for your prompt help!
Olsrd2's ability to parse uci files directly is very handy!

Cheers,
Lars