[Olsr-users] olsrd2: routing table selection

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 2 17:17:12 CET 2016

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 5:02 PM, Lars Kruse <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently testing olsrd2 on an openwrt router.
> The installed packages are:
>  oonf-init-scripts - 0.9.1-r3
>  oonf-olsrd2 - 0.9.2
>
> Everything seems to work fine.
>
> Now I want to redirect the created routing table entries to a routing table
> other than main. In OLSRDv1 I have used the "RtTable" configuration directive
> for this purpose.
>
> I have read the following pieces of documentation:
>  http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/OLSRv2_Plugin ("Domain section")
>  http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/NHDP_Plugin#Configuration (same as above)
>
> Based on the above documents I assumed that the following uci snippet should do
> the trick:
>
>   config domain '0'
>         option table '14'

Try the example from the wiki:
http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/UCI_Configuration_Plugin

config domain
  list   'name'        '0'
  option 'table'       '11'

You must put the "name" of the section into a list/option, because
OpenWRTs UCI does not support named sections the way you are using it.