[Olsr-users] olsrd2: routing table selection

Lars Kruse (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 2 17:02:04 CET 2016

Hi,

I am currently testing olsrd2 on an openwrt router.
The installed packages are:
 oonf-init-scripts - 0.9.1-r3
 oonf-olsrd2 - 0.9.2

Everything seems to work fine.

Now I want to redirect the created routing table entries to a routing table
other than main. In OLSRDv1 I have used the "RtTable" configuration directive
for this purpose.

I have read the following pieces of documentation:
 http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/OLSRv2_Plugin ("Domain section")
 http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/NHDP_Plugin#Configuration (same as above)

Based on the above documents I assumed that the following uci snippet should do
the trick:

  config domain '0'
        option table '14'

But still olsrd2 puts its routes into the main table.

Does anyone see a flaw in my assumptions?
Maybe there needs to be some explicit link between the above "domain" and my
network interfaces in the uci configuration?

Thank you for your time!

Cheers,
Lars