[Olsr-users] Changes in v0.12.0 ?

Lars Kruse (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 30 21:05:12 CEST 2016

Hello Henning,

Am Thu, 30 Jun 2016 12:26:00 +0200
schrieb Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)>:

> On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 12:14 PM, Lars Kruse <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> > Hello Henning,
> >
> > stepping in, since I have access to the involved nodes ...  
> I think your problem is your conversion from UCI to "olsr2 config"...

I am sorry for the confusion: both configuration files refer to _different_
To summarize it: we have a dozen openwrt-based routers. They are all running
with olsrd2 v0.11.7. Their (uci) configuration files are auto-generated and
look similar to the one I attached.

Additionally there is a debian based server. The (non-uci) config file belongs
to it.
We used to run v0.11.7 on this server - this worked fine.
Then we switched to v0.12 (only on this server, no configuration file change) -
this triggered the behaviour described by Martin.

I am sorry for the confusion.


More information about the Olsr-users mailing list