[Olsr-users] Changes in v0.12.0 ?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 30 21:14:55 CEST 2016

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Lars Kruse <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> I am sorry for the confusion: both configuration files refer to _different_
> nodes.
> To summarize it: we have a dozen openwrt-based routers. They are all running
> with olsrd2 v0.11.7. Their (uci) configuration files are auto-generated and
> look similar to the one I attached.
>
> Additionally there is a debian based server. The (non-uci) config file belongs
> to it.
> We used to run v0.11.7 on this server - this worked fine.
> Then we switched to v0.12 (only on this server, no configuration file change) -
> this triggered the behaviour described by Martin.

So you used the "olsrd2-0_12_1.conf" file also with the 0.11.7
version... I think we are getting closer to a potential solution.

Just for testing, could you remove the "ifname loopback" line from the
config file and see if it changes anything? The rest of the config
looks quite normal (assuming that "tap-mesh" is your only mesh
interface).