[Olsr-users] Changes in v0.12.0 ?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 30 12:26:00 CEST 2016

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 12:14 PM, Lars Kruse <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello Henning,
>
> stepping in, since I have access to the involved nodes ...

I think your problem is your conversion from UCI to "olsr2 config"...

please remove the "ifname" tag from the config file first (it is
meaningless outside UCI and it should be unnecessary within UCI with
version 0.12.x).

Still, the configurations are still quite different (interfaces,
routing table, ect...).

Can you also post to UCI config of the 0.11.7 configuration of the
node that does not work with 0.12.1?