[Olsr-users] Flooding custom data in OLSRv2 networks

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 5 22:50:14 CEST 2016

I think Henning is a bit grumpy ;-)

Both olsrd v1 and v2 are meant to be routing agents and nothing more.
They both have a plugin system, and in olsrd v1 this was 'abused' to
piggy-back non-routing related information and functionality.

Sometimes this makes sense, but most of the time it does not.

Having clearly separated daemons/services/functions/concerns mostly wins
over tightly integrated applications.

--
Ferry Huberts