[Olsr-users] OLSRv2: routing only for one hop neighbors

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 13 08:26:15 CEST 2016

> Op 12 apr. 2016, om 10:46 heeft Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven:
>
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 9:47 AM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> Henning, it's better to put network control in the EF class
>
> At the moment I would like to keep it at EF because

Typo?
EF should be reserved for real-time traffic. Routing protocol marking CS6 is recommended.

> a) its the historic value olsrd (and I think bmx6) uses
> b) it works with PFIFO_FAST
> c) it should work with FQ_CODEL
> d) it should work with 802.11e (when not switched off for multicast)

I tested, but did not see great results. Maybe my patch is not complete.
I can't find the OpenWRT patch. Pointer?

Teco