[Olsr-users] OLSRv2: routing only for one hop neighbors

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 12 10:46:10 CEST 2016

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 9:47 AM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Henning, it's better to put network control in the EF class

At the moment I would like to keep it at EF because
a) its the historic value olsrd (and I think bmx6) uses
b) it works with PFIFO_FAST
c) it should work with FQ_CODEL
d) it should work with 802.11e (when not switched off for multicast)
e) it maps well with a "at work" project

I don't see a "much better" solution at the moment, so switching would
only invite trouble.