[Olsr-users] Flooding IPv6 Prefix with olsrd2

Martin Garbe (spam-protected)
Sat Nov 7 22:53:58 CET 2015

Hi all,

currently I am looking for a possibility to distribute IPv6 prefixes
with olsrd2 and auto configure interfaces. I searched for solutions of
this problem and found a discussion from 2005. I was assuming that there
must be an implemented solution today but did not find it.

What is the best way to flood the IPv6 prefix to all nodes? With olsrv1
I would use the nameservice plugin and let a script on each node
generate IPv6 addresses using EUI-64 (RFC 2373).

Thanks,
Martin