[Olsr-users] Help in core emulator

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 2 16:35:03 CET 2015

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Gabriel Kerschner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello .
>
> I am trying to implement the OLSR Protocol CORE emulator and I've got some
> difficulties. Would have some step by step to follow that can help me ?

I think there are a few examples in the CORE emulator about "custom
services"... you could also look up how they did their own olsr
service (NRLolsr).

> The olsrd.conf file should have some specific parameters? Sorry my bad english

Just try the routing agent without configuration file, just attach the
interfaces to the command line:

olsrd -i <interface1> -i <interface2>

Henning Rogge