[Olsr-users] olsrd on Android

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue May 26 11:05:54 CEST 2015

Hi,

I would suggest looking into the

/android/README file, it contains newer instructions.

Main "gotcha" for android is the lack of Wifi Adhoc-Mode on most
android phones. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=82

If an android app has access to network, it should be able to connect
to the txtinfo port... of course using the jsoninfo plugin might be
easier for automatic parsing.

Henning