[Olsr-users] olsrd on Android

Dan O'Keeffe (spam-protected)
Tue May 26 11:01:18 CEST 2015

Hello,
I'd like to install olsrd on Android and I was wondering what the
current best practice is. I found some instructions on the olsrd
home page (http://www.olsr.org/?q=olsr_on_android), but it's not
clear to me how up to date they are. Are those instructions still likely
to work? On a recentish (4.3+) version of Android? Is there perhaps now
an easier way to install olsrd (e.g. through an app)?

Also, I'd like to have access to some of the olsrd plugins from my
app (in particular the txt_info plugin). Is this possible on Android?
Any other advice on potential Android gotchas much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan