[Olsr-users] olsrd2 with vmware,

Taner Kurtulus (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 4 14:21:23 CET 2015

Hi Henning,

Thanks, I have been using olsrd2_sliver_static now.

Now, I have used the configuration files to set link speeds as you
advised.  Before then, I just assumed that olsr probes link related
statistics.

Please find the configuration files and running command as attached, I have
used. I hope they are correct, it would be an example usage of
configurations. I couldn't decide to write any postfix to the rates.

Now, something changed at the routes, but not it got worse. OLSR chooses
the worst link. Even, path A to B now is via C.

Where am I wrong ?

If you run olsrd2 only with the "eth1" parameter, it should not set
any other interfaces...

> you can note that Destination addresses are actually their own addresses.
In
> practice there is no problem because operating system doesn't use those
> routing table entries. I think, it would be nice to not add them into the
> routing table.

Can you post the three commands you used to start olsrd?

About invalid routes I have mentioned at my previous mail. I just run the
olsrd2 with two interface.

*./olsrd2_static eth2 eth3 *

Also, I couldn't reach the remote control interface of olsr daemon via http
interface?  I just opened the firefox and write the address of
http://127.0.0.1:8080 . Unfortunately not working :(

I asked lots of questions, but couldn't find the answers at wiki.  Sorry :(

Thanks / Regards