[Olsr-users] olsrd2 with vmware,

Taner Kurtulus (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 3 20:33:18 CET 2015

Thanks Henning, for very fast reply.

Now, I am out the office. I could only provide address information. But if
those are not sufficient, I will send the output of "ip addr" tomorrow.

Here is the address configurations.
A: 172.1.16.151 <-> B1:172.1.16.162 B2:192.168.1.128 <-> 192.168.1.129

What kind of parameters I should see from the output of ip addr?

By the way, I couldn't find any example configuration file. Is there any?

Thanks again.