[Olsr-users] olsrd2 with vmware,

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 3 20:10:00 CET 2015

Hi,

I think the answer depends heavily on the configuration of the
interfaces... (posting the output of "ip addr" might help)

Oh, I would also remove all parameters except for the "logging" one...
they are not doing anything useful.

See here for the available configuration options of the "global"
section: http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/OONF_Configuration#The_global_configuration_section

Henning