[Olsr-users] olsrd2 with vmware,

Taner Kurtulus (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 3 17:22:07 CET 2015

Hi All,

I am a newbe on olsrd2 and now trying to learn how it works. Than, I am
planning to use it in a project. However, my first trial is not so
successful. In my testbed I have 3 virtual (vmware) machines in that layout
A <-> B <-> C. B has two interface which will have a role to route all
packets between A and C.

When, I run the olsrd2_static and debug log level, I can see all ip
addresses in the packets sent and received by olsrd2. But, routing table of
the system is not being modified.

Where am i wrong ?

I couldn't resolve why it doesn't update my routing table. Please help me.

Regards,

Testbed :
OLSRd2 version : 0.7.0
Compiled by me from Git Commit : v0.7.0-7-gae05233-dirty
command line : olsrd2_static eth1 --set log.debug=all --set
domain.metric='-' --set domain.mpr='-' --set global.ipv4=no