[Olsr-users] OLSR disconnets all routes when a interface will be added or removed

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 17 11:57:25 CET 2015

Henning,

Maybe this is a timing related consequence of what we fixed yesterday
with the tc initialisation.
I'll cherry-pick that fix onto the release branch in a moment.

--
Ferry Huberts