[Olsr-users] Compiling error

鄭淳展 (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 18 18:21:37 CET 2015

Hi All,

Recently I am trying to implement OLSR on android phones. All went smooth
until I tried to make OS=android DEBUG=0, which gives the below error.

[CC] src/common/autobuf.c

In file included from src/common/autobuf.h:47:0,

                 from src/common/autobuf.c:42:

src/defs.h:46:22: fatal error: sys/time.h: No such file or directory

 #include <sys/time.h>

                      ^

compilation terminated.

make: *** [src/common/autobuf.o] Error 1
I was wondering what the problem would be. I believe this has something to
do with the compiler unable to find the header? By the way, I am using a
mac system.

Thanks,
Bill