[Olsr-users] Neighbors via openwrt-luci: didnt work on OLSRv1

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 10 10:27:06 CET 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Ufo <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> thank you, Jow was fixing that problem yesterday.
> https://github.com/openwrt/luci/issues/569
>
> Ferry, i was reading your warning already, and therefore asking..
> I hope that neighbours-page in luci will also work with all very new plugin
> changes. Could anyone test that?

As long as only the order of the JSON data entries changed (and new
ones were added) everything should be fine.

> i saw that olsrd is atm at 0.9.0.3-372 and my build is olsr 0.9.0.3-1.
> but i wasnt able to compile that with openwrt. on olsr-git there is only
> a olsrd-stable-git package instead of olsrd. so i couldnt integrate that
> in our meshkit/imagebuilding process

Olsrd only supplies a "...-git" makefile, because the other ones are
provided by OpenWRT. Otherwise we would have a naming conflict with
the OpenWRT makefile.