[Olsr-users] Mesh on Gondola

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 10 10:19:31 CET 2015

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Hesameddin Alizadeh
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Thank you for your recommendation. There are minimum two question:
>
> 1. I have been using OLSR with default config, should I use for all nodes same one ?

Yes... except for the "main ip" and maybe the "HNA" entries.

> 2. Which OLSR release do you recommended ?  The package which is available originally on Linux is : 0.6.6.2.

The newest tagged one.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Hesameddin Alizadeh
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Ist here any possibility to limit entry of routing/topology tables on each local clients?
> On OSPF you are able to do that with PASSIV INTERFACE but on MESH ?!

I have no clue what you mean.

> Pay attention that the Clients are using dynamic routing and take IP from DHCP Server.

How do you plan to get an IP from a central DHCP server BEFORE you
establish routing?

Henning Rogge