[Olsr-users] OLSR configuration protocol

Ruiz Gaistardo, Esau E (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 6 05:14:22 CEST 2014

Hi Henning

Thanks for the quick reply, I have a question, the olsr_functionparser_add_function is in the /src/parser.c file right?, if this is the right place to locate this function, when I make some changes I can not find the way how to recompile and check my changes, Would you mind let me know how to do this?

Thanks for you great support

Esau ruiz