[Olsr-users] OLSR configuration protocol

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 6 08:22:43 CEST 2014

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 5:14 AM, Ruiz Gaistardo, Esau E
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi Henning
>
> Thanks for the quick reply, I have a question, the olsr_functionparser_add_function is in the /src/parser.c file right?

yes.

> if this is the right place to locate this function, when I make some changes I can not find the way how to recompile and check my changes, Would you mind let me know how to do this?

If you want to write your own plugin, start with the "mini" plugin
(see lib/mini/...) and copy the whole directory... you will have to
add it to the "SUBDIRS" variable you find in Makefile (just add it to
the linux usecase as a start).