[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.6.6.1 (and earlier) ipv6 problems

Russell Senior (spam-protected)
Sat Mar 29 07:33:28 CET 2014

We could switch to a static routing regime, but olsr is (has been) nice for
handling it all dynamically for us.

Is this limitation in olsr we have encountered correctable in the near
term, or should we be looking at converting to static routes?

Thanks!