[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] olsrd 0.6.6.1 (and earlier) ipv6 problems

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 28 17:58:03 CET 2014

Running a MANET protocol over a VPN hub&spoke infrastructure is not something I recommend. On hub, all TC messages are pushed on all tunnels. Can introduce problems when packet rate isn't shaped.

What we have is a VPN tunnel for each OLSR router. On spokes, RFC1918 routes go into the tunnel. Hub has /24 routes back, generated from certificate. Scales very well.

Teco

Op 28 mrt. 2014, om 14:54 heeft Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven: