[Olsr-users] Configuration for olsrd.conf

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 27 09:07:15 CET 2014

On 02/26/2014 08:58 PM, ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA wrote:
> Good afternoon, I was in doubt if I should start a new conversation so
> I'm posting here again.
>
> without making any changes to the file connected the router and
> connected directly to link a computer in wireless ad-hoc wireless, but
> when I'm by wireless concigo not ping even access the router, only when
> connected directly by cable, any hint is well Welcome.

Even before you start the routing daemon you should be able to ping your
direct neighbors. If this doesn't work your wifi/interface configuration
is bugged.

So I would advise to test the connectivity of your network without olsrd
first.

See http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/First_Mesh_Troubleshooting

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE