[Olsr-users] Configuration for olsrd.conf

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 26 20:58:01 CET 2014

Good afternoon, I was in doubt if I should start a new conversation so I'm
posting here again.

without making any changes to the file connected the router and
connected directly
to link a computer in wireless ad-hoc wireless, but when I'm by wireless
concigo not ping even access the router, only when connected directly by
cable, any hint is well Welcome.

Att
Anderson Junior