[Olsr-users] Configuration for olsrd.conf

ANDERSON JUNIOR GADO DA SILVA (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 26 17:57:08 CET 2014

ok, I have two more tp-link will install openwrt and install them too olsrd,
in this case one of them will be directly connected which has the internet
link, has some different setting for him? Another important detail is that the
computers that will connect to they will not navigate ip, it will dial a
pppoe connection

Att
Anderson Junior