[Olsr-users] OLSR routing issue with highly connected node

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 22 08:31:26 CET 2014

Hello!

On 21. 12. 2014 22:04, Henning Rogge wrote:
> So you are using the normal (unmodified) olsrd code and just have
> links which might (or might not) have a lower MTU?

We are using the unmodified olsrd code, version 0.6.7.1. VPN links have
different MTU values because our VPN tunnels perform PMTU discovery and
adapt the tunnel MTU accordingly.

To handle this on the server side, we use one bridge per MTU value (so
VPN clients with the same MTU are all on the same bridge). And then we
have all the bridges configured in olsrd as interfaces.

Jernej