[Olsr-users] Accessing OLSR parameters

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 20 11:03:09 CEST 2013

Op 20 sep. 2013, om 10:56 heeft Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven:

> Another reason for this "slow ramp up" of ETX is the fixed 32 seconds
> queue the ETX metric is working on. Unless you have a highly mobile
> network it should be no problem for you

Hmm. The current ETX works for stationary networks quite well, for mobile networks it doesn't work that good. Convergence time higher than couple of seconds results in bad service for users. That's why I am interested in using the NL80211 LQ plugin.

Teco