[Olsr-users] Accessing OLSR parameters

Shyam B (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 20 11:12:16 CEST 2013

Thanks Henning,

1) Can you tell me, once I enable the plugin (textinfo), how do I go
further to query a port, what parameter to pass to get the result from that
port. Is there any example to show this?

2) What do you mean by saying 'remove ALL' settings? Do you mean I delete
these settings from OLSRD.conf file? Why is that? Can you tell me which
specific parameter governs for faster updation of routing table?

3) Can you tell me a bit more about this 32 seconds? Why is this fixed to
32seconds and what can I do to improve upon discovery timing? I basically
use flying object with olsr, so would like to have a faster update.

Thanks again.

--
Best Regards,
Shyam