[Olsr-users] Building configparser binary fails.

Thijs van Veen (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 25 13:38:47 CEST 2013

Ferry, Henning,

Nice to see things get picked up so fast, however I did find two things:

1) Building still seems to have the same behaviour, where the cfgparser
(shared lib and binary) is not automatically built.

I made sure I'm running the latest version (checked the commitdiff and
local file). Defining the OS does not seem to influence it.
Also, I'm not sure whether it's by design, but the cfgparser binary and
shared lib don't get cleaned up when running "make clean" from the olsrd
root dir, while the object files do get cleaned.

2) I found a new segmentation fault when running the cfgparser binary.

The segmentation fault occurs when running cfgparser with the -print
option.
The output can be found here: http://pastebin.com/9XVpGb8P
As can be seen in the paste, running the parser without -print seems to
work fine.

--
  Thijs van Veen
  (spam-protected)

P.S. These days I'm hanging around in #olsr on freenode IRC in case you
prefer direct contact for solving/testing these kind of issues.