[Olsr-users] Building configparser binary fails.

Thijs van Veen (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 25 14:01:54 CEST 2013

Quick update:

I found another build fail when trying to build the binary after the
shared lib has been made. The other way around does work.
The output: http://pastebin.com/8CVLMxkE

--
  Thijs van Veen
  (spam-protected)