[Olsr-users] Building configparser binary fails.

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 25 12:18:20 CEST 2013

Thijs, Henning,

I added 2 makefile targets for cfgparser and our Jenkins now also builds
the standalone cfgparser in all our builds (linux64, linux32, android,
win64, win32, all in debug and non-debug mode, so 10 builds).

Now we'll see right away when the cfgparser build falls over, thanks Thijs!

--
Ferry Huberts