[Olsr-users] Building configparser binary fails.

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 25 11:04:48 CEST 2013

On 06/23/2013 03:06 PM, Thijs van Veen wrote:
> Thanks for the replies.
> I just stumbled upon the bug and don't really need the standalone parser
> per se, but I thought it would be nice to at least report the bug.
>
> It compiles indeed after patching, but I do get a segmentation fault
> when trying to run it though.
> I've posted gdb output + configuration to: http://pastebin.com/t04UxRjK.

I pushed a fix that solve (for me) both the compilation and the segfault
issue. Maybe you want to test it again.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE