[Olsr-users] Routing-Problem | olsr.org - 0.6.0 | weight | etx_ff | mode ether

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 30 08:55:15 CEST 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:35 AM, Érico Porto <(spam-protected)>wrote:

> Hey Markus,
>
> Do you mean using TC?

sure

I got curious, how does the OLSR traffic stands from the regular traffic?
> (so I can apply a rule to give it bigger priority)

usually olsrd is the only udp broadcast packets you have
originating/destinating from/to port.