[Olsr-users] Recommendation for maintaining accurate local times on nodes?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Mar 4 13:37:51 CET 2012

OLSRd does not care about the time of neighbors, as long as the clocks
don't drift by huge margins (one node's clock running twice as fast as
the next one would be a problem).

Henning Rogge

--
"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn alle sagten, wo kämem wir hin, und niemand
ginge, um einmal zu schauen, wohin man käme, wenn man ginge." (Kurt